COMPACT PROGRAM BIOTECHNIEKDAG
Parking: Sportpark ‘De Vormt’, Vormtweg 7d, 8321 NC Urk
Date: 28 November 2019, 12 PM to 8 PM
The Organic Technology Day Concept:
- Indoor event in a large hall especially decorated for the event.
- For organic crop and vegetable farmers.
- Machines specifically for organic crop and vegetable farming. The novelty/innovativeness of the exhibited machines is subjected to a critical review.
- Guest entertainment with BBQ and drinks in the afternoon.
- Companies on display will get an internet link and logo on our website.
In a nutshell: an interesting and entertaining afternoon with a highly specialised audience!
The idea behind the machine programme:
- Innovations in the area of mechanical weed control
- Seed and plant technology for vegetable farming
- Innovation in the area of harvesting technology
- Fertilising technology for organic farming
- Storage technology
- GPS technology
- Innovations in soil tillage
- 11:45 First shuttle busses leave from SV Urk
- 12:00 Show doors open
- 12:30 Opening
- 17:00 Buffet
- 20:00 Closeure
- 21:00 Last shuttle busses leave from Hagranop
Hotel stays can be booked through Delphy for the special price of € 75.00 per person per night (incl. breakfast). Send an e-mail for bookings.
Compared to traditional farming shows for the organic sector the Biotechniekdag solely aims towards technologically innovations in this branch. Our target audience is made up of organic farmers, those who are switching towards organic farming or conventional farmers that have a strong interest in organic farming. The company Hagranop in Tollebeek is facilitating this show.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.